Featherstroke Logo

Monday 12 January 2015

CUSTOMER REVIEW

Amy Sprawson-Make-up Artist

"My name is Amy Sprawson. I am 28 years old and have been a make-up artist for the past 8 years. I have worked on television productions such as Egoli, The Wild, Erfsondes etc., and am currently running the make-up and hair department on the SABC 3 daily soap, Isidingo Mon-Fri. Over weekends, I specialize in bridal make-up and teach make-up courses.

As much as a make-up artist loves to try out new make-up products, it is easy for us to become set in our ways and have favourite products and utensils that we like to use, so you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was to try Featherstroke make-up brushes (http://featherstroke.com/makeup-brush-sets-featherstroke) for the first time. I suddenly had a new favourite “have to have in my kit”!

The quality of the brush hair is competitive with all major retail make-up brands, if not better. The hair is luxuriously soft, yet firm for application. After using my Featherstroke brushes for the better part of a year, I am confident in saying that after cleaning them with isopropyl alcohol after each make-up application and with shampoo on a daily basis, the quality of the brushes has not deteriorated."

No comments:

Post a Comment