Featherstroke Logo

Monday 11 April 2016

••• I'm in Virginia rn!! but anyways, I forgot to add my other 3 from pink'd, & my babylips buds aka petal rebel, hot hibiscus, oh orchid! quality bye ✖️💗 ••• Message of the day: what you love. I want you to DO WHAT YOU LOVE!! this specifically relates to a lot of us beauty gurus (notice I'm using the general term bc it's several) I've been in this community since 2014, and I've seen tons of people leave because they feel like it's a job. some who have worked so hard for thousands of followers leave, bc they no longer love what they do, & you know thats okay. maybe that's how you feel too. you may have started it for fun, but now you feel like you have to post or you won't have active followers. specially, the more you start gaining, the more pressured you feel. "oh I have to post, it's not fun anymore, it feels like a JOB" well if you started for fun & you don't love making videos anymore, then don't feel like your FORCED to. "But if I don't post a lot, I'll have not many actives" DIDNT YOU START TO MAKE VIDEOS FOR FUN, NOT FOR ACTIVES AND LIKES? so just always think of that. am I making videos for fun & you love to do it or because you feel forced? i want you to please do what you love, love what you do 💗 by beauty.with.tricia


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1USSpBv

No comments:

Post a Comment