Featherstroke Logo

Sunday 10 April 2016

Where are my PA peeps?! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Last week I renew my Driver License & many of you on my Snapchat Kamilabravo πŸ‘» requested a tutorial for the makeup look at had πŸ˜‰ You can now watch the full tutorial on my channel and learn some tips & tricks for the perfect picture ! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸŽ₯ •Direct Link on my Bio πŸ‘†πŸΌπŸ˜˜ -------------------- •Eyes: @itcosmetics Naturally pretty Palette & @loraccosmetics Pro Palette •Skin: @motivescosmetics Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation . Age rewind Concealer by @maybelline @lauramercier translucent setting powder •Hoola Bronzer by @benefitcosmetics •Blossom Blush by @jouercosmetics •Lips: soar Lip Pencil , Lace Detail by @nyxcosmetics & Nude Ballet by @lorealmakeup #kamilabravo #vegas_nay #brian_champagne #hudabeauty #lorealmakeup #maybelline #universodamaquiagem_oficial #tartecosmetics #itcosmetics #loraccosmetics #benefit #benefitcosmetics by kamilabravo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/23mez44

No comments:

Post a Comment