Featherstroke Logo

Sunday 10 April 2016

So, I bought this two pretty things yesterday at @debijenkorf Amsterdam. You guys know how I love glowy things ✨ I tried the Wonder Glow on my hand and I fell in love directly. It's a light primer with a beautiful glowy effect. It says that you can also mix it with your favorite foundation to create a dewy finish. ❤️ The second thing I bought is the Eyeshadow. It's Eyes to Mesmerize in Bette. This golden colour eyeshadow is just beautiful. The texture is very soft and most inportant thing is easy to use since I'm not a big fan of using eyeshadow. You can just use this eyeshadow with your finger and VOILA! It is as easy as that. ❤️ Too bad I could not stay longer at @ctilburymakeup counter because my boyfriend dragged me out from the store and he said, if I stayed longer I would be out of control 😂 by on.the.glow


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1qgiLjN

No comments:

Post a Comment